Tuesday 13 July 2010

How wonderful it is to receive positive comments about SCOLA tutors. A student had this to say about Daniele de Mori Calderon who teaches French : "She was a good teacher and the lessons were enjoyable. It is a pity we are actually moving to France in a few months so will not be able to continue. However, what we have learnt will stand us in good stead and it has given us a good grounding for our future attemps!"

I am sure that Daniele will continue to teach her students so that they benefit from her expertise. Well done, Daniele.

Saboohi Famili - Principal

2 comments:

  1. she's not leaving, it's a holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saboohi, thanks for this. It means the world to me after so many years both as a student and a teacher at Scola.
    I know how much you love quotes; this is one for you which has followed me since I have started my professional career in 1986. Christa McAuliffe (1948-1986) said:" I touch the future I teach".
    I am so glad that I touched the future of Christine and David and so many others during the past 25 years of teaching French. Who knows we might have Skype in one of our classroom and be in touch with them? What is wonderful about this story is to remember how by striving towards achievement, new friendships have been forged and relationships strengthened but also that for every ending there's a new beginning; for every memory, there's a dream ahead.
    Bon voyage et bonne chance.
    ps. just one thing, I will be back in September teaching French...

    ReplyDelete