Saturday 28 January 2012

27 January 2012 - Message from SCOLA's new Director of Curriculum


I am extremely delighted to be able to say how welcomed and impressed I have been by the warmth, friendless and support that I have received from SCOLA staff during my first week at SCOLA.

Personally, I have found colleagues to be extremely helpful, positive and engaging, which has been a tremendous pleasure for me to know that I am joining such a supportive, fun and dynamic team.

I have met a good number of colleagues this week and will continue to meet other colleagues during the coming weeks, especially those who are working in the outreach centres. I would therefore like to take this opportunity to thank you for the kindness  that you have shown me.

I have worked in the education and skills sector in senior roles for over 15 years, in various colleges such as Havering, Westminster Adult Education Service, Newham College and more recently, South Thames College.  I passionately believe in adult education and how we at SCOLA can powerfully transform the lives of those whom we serve.

I hope that this is a start of a long and successful journey at SCOLA.


Eileen O'Gara
Director of Curriculum and Quality

No comments:

Post a Comment