Friday 8 October 2010

8 October 2010 - Principal out and about


This week I have had the opportunity of visiting Gill Heath's Literacy with Computers class and thoroughly enjoyed observing part of the lesson and meeting the students. I also had the priviledge of presenting certificates to some of the students and I wish to congratulate them on their achievement. It is wonderful to see a class in action and I wish the students well in their studies.

This morning I had the privilege of going with Chris Jackson, Programme Manager - Skills for Life, English & Maths - to the Mental Health Foundation drop-in centre in Belmont. As it is World Mental Health Day on Sunday, the centre had an open day and I presented certificates to SCOLA students who completed their course in 09/10. These were Open College certificates for a variety of levels and units that the students had completed. SCOLA is pleased to be in partnership with the Mental Health Foundation. Congratulations to the students who received their certificates today!


Saboohi Famili - Principal

No comments:

Post a Comment