Friday 27 August 2010

27 August 2010 - Praise for SCOLA's TryIT Centre

How wonderful it was to receive an email from Scott Sheriff who is a voluntary teacher at the Sutton Refugee and Migrant Network and a student on the TESOL course who had this to say about SCOLA's TryIT Centre as the centre has been something of a second home to him over the past year.

"When using the centre, any technical queries or difficulties that I had were dealt with courteously, comprehensively, patiently and professionally. This was hugely beneficially to both my teaching at the RMNS and in my TESOL studies. I'm extremely grateful to Amber, Anne, Derek, Isabel, Jane, John, Marina and Sue for the way in which their expertise repeatedly facilitated the progress of my endeavours and made the centre such a conducive environment in which to work."

Saboohi Famili - Principal

No comments:

Post a Comment